#Junior #QA Manual
QA Manual (2Y.)
Education: Kamianets-Podilskyi Ivan Ohiienko National University (2012-2018)
Skills and tools (years)
- Writing Test Cases, Bug Reports, checklists | 1 year and 5 months
- Registration bugs in Issue Tracking System Mantis BT, TestLink | 1 months
- Work with Task Management System Bitrix | 1 year and 5 months
- Testing landing pages | 1 year
- Regression testing | 1 year and 5 months
- Smoke testing, sanity testing, blackbox testing, pairwise testing, usability testing | 1 year and 5 months
- Basic knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS) | 1 year and 5 months
- Knowledge in DataBase (basic knowledge of SQL) | 6 months
- Involvement duration | 1 year and 5 months
- Short project description | Web service for publishing ads for sale or rent real estate, that also includes automated system for publishing ads on external platforms for selling real estate (using XML-feed) and other services (mortgage, insurance real estate and life, branding etc).
- Used technologies | manual testing website, writing bugreports, creating checklists smoke testing, sanity testing, blackbox testing, pairwise testing, regressive testing, usability testing
We will provide you all needed information to fit you best. Please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your request. We'll get in touch with you asap!
#Middle #QA Manual
Project examples AppForType (iOS and Android apps) Role: QA engineer Timeframe: 6+ months Description: AppForType allows editing and adding text on photos. It has comprehensive...