- 8+ years of commercial experience working with iOS/AR applications
- Vast experience building complex iOS applications from scratch as well as improving the functionality of the existing products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced agile environment and working under pressure
- Constant self-improvement and desire to grow and learn new skills
- Self-starter with motivation and commitment to his team
- Programming languages: Swift, Objective-C, C
- Apple Frameworks: Metal, GLKit, UIKit, AVKit, ARKit, CoreAnimation, CoreLocation, CoreBluetooth, CoreGraphics, MapKit, QuartzCore, AVFoundation, SceneKit, RealityKit, GCD, NSOperation, Thread
- External Services: Alamofire, CocoaPods, Swift Package Manager, AFNetworking, SDWebImage, Kingfisher, Firebase, Stripe, Braintree, Twilio, AdMob, Instabug
- IDEs/Development Tools: Xcode
- Architectural approaches: OOP, POP, SOLID, design patterns
- Databases: Realm, Core Data, SQLite, SQL
- Version Control Systems: Git
- Processes: Agile, Kanban, Scrum, Waterflow
- PM system: Redmine, JIRA, Trello
2017 – present Lead iOS/AR Developer, NDA
- Developing complex iOS application from scratch and making sure design and the project architecture meets the requirements and the business purpose of the project.
- Successfully building mobile AR applications from scratch.
- Design of application architecture.
- Working with complex UIs & Animation.
- Extending and adding functionality to 3rd party iOS applications.
Environment: Swift, Objective-C, CoreData, MapKit, QuartzCore, CoreGraphics, CoreAnimation, Facebook SDK, Google SDK, Twitter SDK, UIKit (Cocoa Touch), SceneKit, RealityKit, In-App Purchase, Foundation, SpriteKit, AVFoundation, AudioToolbox, AVKit, AdSupport, iAd, AddressBook, MessageUI, Photos, SafariServices, Xcode, Web Sockets, REST, SOAP, GCD, Firebase, Twilio, Swift Package Manager
June 2016 – September 2017 iOS Developer, MindStudios
- Took an active part in the full cycle development process of iOS projects.
- Built application architecture.
- Implemented complex UIs, worked closely with various external services.
- Added customizations to iOS applications.
- Successfully used Agile practices like Scrum.
Environment: Swift, Objective-C, Core Data, REALM, Push Notifications, MapKit, Quartz, CoreGraphics, CoreAnimation, CoreLocation, FacebookSDK, UIKit (Cocoa Touch), Foundation, CoreText, SpriteKit, AVFoundation, AudioToolbox, AVKit, AdSupport, iAd, CoreImage, MessageUI, Photos, SafariServices, Xcode, HTTP/HTTPS, REST, JSON, HTML, XML
August 2013 - June 2016 iOS Developer, IT Software Manufacturing
- Full cycle of iOS development.
- Application architecture design and development.
- Users interfaces for mobile apps.
- Development from scratch and enhancement of existing code.
Environment: Objective-C, CoreData, REALM, CoreLocation, CoreGraphics, CoreAnimation, Cocoapods, CoreText, SpriteKit, AVFoundation, AudioToolbox, AVKit, AdSupport, iAd, CoreImage, MessageUI, Photos, SafariServices, Xcode, HTTP/HTTPS, REST, JSON, HTML, CSS, XML, SIP, XMPP, GCD
Role: iOS Developer
Description: Stillpoint is a meditation app tailored for mothers. All meditation series were designed specifically for mothers’ needs. They allow fighting stresses and challenges of motherhood through mindfulness. Besides, it provides daily inspiration quotes, allows keeping a journal of meditations on the calendar and set reminders for intentions.
Tech stack: Swift 4, Alamofire, Fabric, Realm, ObjectMapper, AVFoundation, Core Animation, Facebook login, GoogleSignIn, In-App Purchase, Firebase Messaging and DynamicLinks, Analytics for Firebase.
Role: iOS Developer
Description: An app for falling asleep and overcoming anxiety
Tech stack: iOS, Swift 4.2, Alamofire, SDWebImage, SwiftyStoreKit, TableKit
AR Medical Staff Training Tool (Under NDA)
Role: iOS Developer
Description: This is a big app that allows medical personnel study various processes of patients care and treatment using the app with AR functionality for simulation of utilizing droppers and using proper vaccination techniques. Is still under development.
Tech stack: iOS 13: Swift 5, SwiftUI, Combine, Xcode, USD Tools, Reality Compose, RealityKit, UIKit
Role: iOS developer
Description: Social network apps for people who believe in God and want to share their experience and testimony on the miracles they had. Has social networks integrations, posts, comments, location-based feature, options of following, images and video uploads features.
Tech stack: Firebase Cloud Messaging, Mapkit, Account Kit, MySQL 5.6 AWSб Swift, Xcode/ Kotlin, Android SDK.
Thank you for your request. We'll get in touch with you asap!