- 3 years of software development experience.
- Knowledge and experience in Kotlin, Java, Android, MySQL, MongoDB, Gradle, Git and Jenkins
- Understanding of project software development life cycle.
- High level of interest to current software development trends
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies
- Ability to work both as a team member and independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Java Core, Kotlin
- Jenkins, Git, Gradle
- MySQL, MongoDB
- HTML, CSS, JS
- Junit , JDBC, GWT, Retrofit
Project Management Tools
- Asana, Trello, Gitlab
Development Tools (IDE)
- InteliJ Idea, Android Studio
- Knowledge of design patterns/SOLID
2021 - present Android Developer, NDA
- Creating mobile apps from scratch, enhancing the existing;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation;
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Collaboration with different teams to analyze and create new features.
- Java, Kotlin
2020/04 - 2020/12 Android Developer, NDA
- Developing features of different level of complexity
- Worked with designers, Front End and Project Management team
- Support and update existing projects.
- Improving ongoing projects
- Java, Kotlin
We will provide you all needed information to fit you best. Please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your request. We'll get in touch with you asap!
Working Experience December 2018 – present Lead Android Developer, NDA Responsibilities Contribution to the full lifecycle of applications development from scratch: requirement...
Working Experience January 2018 – present Android Developer | NDA Responsibilities: Involved in the full-cycle development process of Android projects: improving existing code,...