- 4+ years of commercial experience working with iOS platform
- Understanding and following the latest guidelines of Human Interface Guidelines
- Building applications both from scratch and updating the functionality to the existing iOS projects
- Experience in object-oriented software architecture, programming and design patterns
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dedicated to learning new technologies and frameworks
- Programming languages: Swift, Python, Java & Spring
- Frameworks: Firebase, CoreData, WatchKit, SQL, CocoaPods, Alamofire, PromiseKit, WidgetKit, SwiftUI
- IDEs/Development Tools: Git, Postman, Figma, Xcode, API, JSON, REST
- Processes: Agile, Kanban, Scrum, Waterflow
- PM system: Redmine, JIRA, Trello
October 2021 – present iOS Developer, NDA
- Development of client-server mobile applications from scratch and new adding functionality to the existing apps.
- Experience working with and implementation of the 3rd party libraries.
- Experience in working with various databases, building apps with push notifications, location-based, and other functionality.
Environment: Swift, Firebase, CoreData, WatchKit, SQL, CocoaPods, Alamofire, PromiseKit, WidgetKit, SwiftUI, Git, Postman, Figma, Xcode, API, JSON, REST
February 2018– September 2021 Freelance
- Took an active part in the full cycle development process of iOS projects.
- Implemented complex UIs, worked closely with various external services.
- Added customizations to iOS applications.
- Created apps for AppleWatch
Environment: Swift, Firebase, WatchKit, CoreData, WatchKit, SQL, CocoaPods, Figma, Xcode, API, JSON, REST
Role: iOS Developer
Description: Self-made IOS app with schedule for KPI students.
Tech stack: Swift, CoreGraphics, Extended work with UIColor, Extended work with CGFont, OpenGL (GLKit)
Role: iOS Developer
Description: It's a meditation app tailored for mothers. All meditation series was designed specifically for mothers' needs. They allow fighting stresses and challenges of motherhood through mindfulness. Besides, it provides daily inspiration quotes, allows keeping a journal of meditations on the calendar, and sets reminders for intentions.
Tech stack: Swift 4, ObjectMapper, AVFoundation, Core Animation, InApp Purchase, Firebase Messaging and DynamicLinks, Analytics for Firebase
Role: iOS developer
Description: Student course project. Task manager.
Tech stack: PHP 7.1, Symfony, 3.4 Firebase Cloud Messaging, Mapkit, Account Kit, MySQL 5.6 AWS, Swift
Thank you for your request. We'll get in touch with you asap!