- 7+ years of programming experience and commercial applications development with a focus on Android SDK.
- Experience and understanding of object-oriented software architecture, design and programming, design patterns
- Experience with custom Android UI/ Android UX
- Understanding of network communication MQTT, Socket/WebSocket, HTTP/HTTPS
- Experience with Binary Data Protocols
- General algorithms building
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced agile environment
- Leadership abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Communication and time management skills
- Hardworking, responsible, and organized
- Programming languages: RxJava, Kotlin, Erlang
- Libraries: Retrofit, Moxy, EventBus, OrmLite, Dagger 2, Picasso/Glide, PhotoView
- External Services: Twitter, VK, Facebook, Google; Google API (Google Maps, Google Places), Firebase (authorization, storage, database), Crashlytic systems(Fabric, Instabug, Firebase), REST
- Development tools: Android Studio
- Web technologies: HTTP/HTTPS, REST, JSON, HTML, CSS, XML
- Databases: SQLite, SQL
- Source Control Systems: Git, SVN
- PM system: Redmine, JIRA, Teamwork, Trello
December 2018 – present Lead Android Developer, NDA
- Contribution to the full lifecycle of applications development from scratch: requirement collecting, development, testing and releasing on Google play store for beta testing.
- Performing tasks estimation and code review of Junior Team member
- Performing code refactoring and adding new features into current projects
Environment: RxJava, Android Studio, Moxy, Retrofit, OrmLite, GSON
December 2015– November 2018 Lead Android Developer, TechSynt Solutions
- Was involved in a full cycle development process of Android projects: working with designer and the backend, development and testing of the code
- Planning sprints and writing documentation
- Development of new features and improving code, implementing new features to the existing apps
- Working with complex UIs, worked closely with various external services
- Added customizations to applications
- Performing tasks estimation and code review
Environment: RxJava, Kotlin, Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, ButterKnife, Retrofit, EventBus, OrmLite, GSON, Binary data, MQTT, Erlang, MVP
January 2013 – December 2015 Sr Android Developer, Itomych studio
- Development of Android projects from the design
- Making a code review
- Integration of 3rd party services
- Added customizations to existing applications.
Environment: Java,Eclipse, Android Studio, Retrofit, EventBus, OrmLite, GSON
Social network apps for people who believe in God and want to share their experience and testimony on the miracles they had. It has social networks integrations, posts, comments, location-based feature, options of following, images and video uploads features
The BNRC Berkshire Trails app shows you many of the publicly available trail systems and properties in Berkshire County, MA. Property data includes trail lines and naming, recommended hikes with length and difficulty ratings, suggested activities, and real-time navigation to get right to the entrance.
AppForType allows editing and adding text to photos. It has a comprehensive set of titles and fonts available for purchase and it’s constantly expanding. Users can create inspirational images and share them on Instagram.On Play Market it was downloaded more than 1 million times!
Electric Soul is the app tailored to electronic music lovers. It allows discovering events and performances around the world, buying tickets and sharing experiences in the live feed.
Thank you for your request. We'll get in touch with you asap!